Here is just a sample of what we can do and the possibilities are endless.
- School project materials – Teachers and pupil. Sheet materials – cut to any size and shape.
- Edge banding of panels for press carcasses or shelving.
- Machining of all hardwoods and softwoods to any shape or form, square, round, moulded, rebated, chamfered.
- Bespoke and architectural moulding from a cast range for skirting, architrave, dado rails, panel mouldings.
- Reproduce your mould or rebate to exact dimensions.
- Door frames – flat, rebated, special widths.
- Window boards – nosed, rebated, special widths.
- Door saddles to match your doors or floors – full saddles, half saddles, rebated.
- Stair components – Threads, landings, handrails, strings, newels, balusters.
- Angle fillets, firring pieces for flat roofs, corners.
- Round poles – Up to 90mm in all timbers and lengths – long handles, curtain poles, flag poles, handrails.
- Tongue and groove – match your flooring, wall cladding, trailer sides and floors.
- Worktops / Tabletops – solid comb jointed and sanded to an excellent finish.
- Mantle pieces and corbels of all sizes, shapes and forms.
- Glazing slips
- Panel mouldings
- Cornice and pelmets
- Picture framing
All our Machined products are professionally made and sanded to a quality finish.
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm
9am - 5pm
Declan Byrne and Sons Ltd